SingaporeGamersGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SingaporeGamers Gunz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gifted's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gifted

Gifted's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Gifted's Application.   Gifted's Application. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:41 am

In-Game Name: Gifted.
Name: Henry Lin.
Staff Position: GameMaster, Event Hoster, or Forum Moderator.
Contacts: MSN: henrylin770@hotmail.com
AIM: FailedSchool

About me:
I'm fair, loyal, respectful, and cooperative. I speak 4 different languages, and i love making people laugh and smile. I have experienced ways to help the community and keeping it clean.

My Ambitions for Singapore-Gunz:
What i would like to do is help up this server with people hacking, and technical support . I will do forum and chat modification aswell as providing priority for in-game support for the players. Also, i will invite my relatives and friends who play gunz and get them to vote. Or anything you would like me to do.

Why you should hire me:
You should hire me because, I would think of creative events for the players. Im experienced in helping others and listen to their problems. I can think and learn quickly, sometimes i can be strict and enforce the rules, but other times i can be fun and start conversational topics and entertain people at the same time. For players who have problem with the server I will simultaneously answer their questions.

Extra: Thanks for reading this, I will be extremely active, I will be on from 11:30 AM (EST) to 10:00 PM (EST) for weekends. Since school is on I will be able to go on at 3:00 PM (EST) to about 9:30 PM (EST). If you have any questions and regards please contact me at one of the following. Then again, thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OwnerRandy
OwnerRandy

PostSubject: Re: Gifted's Application.   Gifted's Application. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Gifted wrote:
In-Game Name: Gifted.
Name: Henry Lin.
Staff Position: GameMaster, Event Hoster, or Forum Moderator.
Contacts: MSN: henrylin770@hotmail.com
AIM: FailedSchool

About me:
I'm fair, loyal, respectful, and cooperative. I speak 4 different languages, and i love making people laugh and smile. I have experienced ways to help the community and keeping it clean.

My Ambitions for Singapore-Gunz:
What i would like to do is help up this server with people hacking, and technical support . I will do forum and chat modification aswell as providing priority for in-game support for the players. Also, i will invite my relatives and friends who play gunz and get them to vote. Or anything you would like me to do.

Why you should hire me:
You should hire me because, I would think of creative events for the players. Im experienced in helping others and listen to their problems. I can think and learn quickly, sometimes i can be strict and enforce the rules, but other times i can be fun and start conversational topics and entertain people at the same time. For players who have problem with the server I will simultaneously answer their questions.

Extra: Thanks for reading this, I will be extremely active, I will be on from 11:30 AM (EST) to 10:00 PM (EST) for weekends. Since school is on I will be able to go on at 3:00 PM (EST) to about 9:30 PM (EST). If you have any questions and regards please contact me at one of the following. Then again, thanks for looking.

You dont Get to be a Forum Mod a Gm we only want professional staff memvers
Back to top Go down
https://singaporegamers-gunz.forumotion.com
Gifted

PostSubject: Re: Gifted's Application.   Gifted's Application. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 am

Alright man.
Back to top Go down
MarioIvan
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gifted's Application.   Gifted's Application. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Its Forum Mod .

Its has no special power for IN game . no special ranks . just that helping the forum only :X
Back to top Go down
blockade

blockade

PostSubject: Re: Gifted's Application.   Gifted's Application. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:18 pm

i wouldnt mind being a forum gm
Back to top Go down
MarioIvan
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gifted's Application.   Gifted's Application. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 am

Lol I'm gonna close this thread.
/thread close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifted's Application.   Gifted's Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gifted's Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SingaporeGamersGunz :: Application :: Forum Mod Application-
Jump to: